SAP Consulting and Development
Ness Hungary provides services ranging from the strategic planning to implementation focusing on SAP solutions include:
- S/4 HANA
With our widespread industry specific experiences and strong competences, our business consultants have a deep understanding of clients’ business processes, their needs and requirements to be able to deploy solutions for HANA and S/4 upgrades, implementations, customizations and upgrades of current systems SAP accordingly which include following modules.
SAP Finance – Controlling – HR
- Finance and Accounting modules (FI, NewGL, Simple Finance, Central Finance)
- Controlling (CO, CO-PA, CO-PC, PS/IM, BPC)
- Treasury (TR)
- Financial supply chain solutions (FSCM)
Apart from the standard solutions we deliver client-specific solutions, for example developing complete tax-solutions, managing revaluation of receivables and its tax-effects, making SAP system SEPA capable, building and developing bank relations.
For Human Resources field of expertise we help with benchmarking, time-recording, payroll calculations and various portal solutions including Success Factors.
Our SAP logistics competence team provides guide and support for the clients on the basis of SAP logistic modules and its co-fields.
Inbound logistics (B2S, P2P, S2P) end to end processes that can be served via SAP core module MM Purchasing (MM-PUR) or external application like Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) or Ariba
- Internal logistics (MM-IM, MM-MRP, WM, EWM)
- SAP core modules (PP, PP-PE, PP-PI, PM, QM)
- Outbound logistics (O2C, SD, LE)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Keywords: operative and strategic procurement, spend management, vendor management, contract management, catalogue management.
Beside SAP implementation and upgrade support for our clients we offer assessment, system independently conceptual design and process optimization (including necessary BPR activities), and innovative fields like process simplification with mobile devices, cost-oriented transportation planning or new generation solutions like SAP S/4 HANA and Fiori applications for various areas.
SAP BW & BO
- SAP BW (Business Objects, Lumira, Tableau)
SAP Development & basis
In the field of ABAP and the SAP basis we continually follow the evolution processes, and share the experiences during the inside trainings, so that we are capable to adopt the newest technological developments to our clients.
Main competences in banking sector
Main goal of Ness Hungary’s Banking Systems Competence Center is to keep on a high level and further enhance all core and other banking system related knowledge and experience.
The Core Banking Competence Center consist of following knowledge areas:
- Core Banking and Front-End Systems: focuses on Core Banking Systems such as Flexcube, Equation, etc., Front-End Systems and E-channels, including all functionalities, banking products and processes.
- IT Development and System Integration: offers development services (in Java, .Net) and also covers full development cycle from IT strategy formulation, integration and testing.
- Business Intelligence: provides full range of solutions harvesting the data asset of a bank, with end-to-end delivery of Data Warehouse, Data Mart, Regulatory Reporting, MIS and CRM systems.
- Business consulting and Project Management: provides end-to-end consulting services from strategy concept formulation to implementation and project management.
Ness has a unique core banking experience on the Hungarian market. We can proudly confirm that based on our core banking competence we might support and speed up any core banking and front-end system implementation in Hungary or in any country of the Central European region. We primarily work with core banking systems Equation, Flexcube, Symbols and T24.
Next to our well trained professional team Ness Hungary has its proven methodology for data migration and GAP analysis. Our methodologies make us to deliver our projects in a smooth way.
Ness Hungary’s Core Banking Competence Center can cover engagements in the whole lifecycle of banking systems. We typically work on following engagements/tasks.
- Vision and strategy definition
- Create implementation roadmap
- Project planning
- Create system implementation concept
GAP Analysis for Banking Systems
- Business requirement definition
- High level GAP analysis (map system functions vs. business requirements)
- Create tender documentation, vendor selection
- Create feasibility study
Product and Process Management
- Preparation of product and process catalogues
- Product and process simplification
- BPR, automation
- Management of complex system implementation projects
- Detailed GAP analysis
- System localization, unit testing
- Parameter set up
- Functional testing
- Acceptance testing
- Performance testing
- Data migration
- Roll out
- Project quality assurance
- SCRUM, LEAN, AGILE methodology support
- Post go-live system support