We’re proud to announce that our new and redesigned website is live. The updated site includes changes to navigation, with full dropdown menus. We’ve also improved the structure of our content, so you’ll get more from a quick read. The most significant change is welcome video introducing Ness as an international company with great experiences. There’s a whole host of smaller but impactful changes, all to make your experience of the adjust site that much better for you. The new site has been crafted to be easier to navigate and more user friendly. While keeping the design consistent to the former we moved to a more customer-centric layout. We welcome visitors with featured content focused on our mission to provide business innovation and excellence. Our current and prospective customers will find updated and detailed information about the solutions and services we offer.
Other website features include:
• Short video presentation of Ness as leading IT company with great experiences
• Strategic business initiations that help customers to accelerate their business
• General company mission and core values
• Ness is company based on the experienced employees; therefore new web will offer space to share their unique ideas with external users through posting of blogs. In the future we will count also with possibility to add vlog.
• Employment portal accessing Ness European job opportunities
The Research and Innovation team has worked collaboratively to put together a new website rich in information to be used as a resource just for users. The website will leverage new types of content and will be updated on a regular basis, with news of events or blogs.
Research and Innovation