Digitization & Content Management
Accelerate Your Business
”There is nothing more certain of insanity than to do the same thing over and over and expect the results to be different” – Albert Einstein
Ness Technologies offers solutions for document and information management that will enhance your company’s efficiency and productivity. Take advantage of the benefits provided by the successful integration of multiple technological sectors including social networks, business intelligence (BI), document management and website development. We create portals and provide services for collaboration in accessible and visually appealing formats.
- Safe and efficient sharing and retrieval of information and documents
- Comprehensive set of self-service tools for “anytime, anywhere” collaboration
- Optimized processes supporting close customer relationships
- Technologies and best practices for efficient information management
DMS for Raiffeisenbank
Digital processing of payment orders
|Possible||Risks and weaknesses|
Optimalisation of the process
- Lengthy and risky collection in vehicles replaced by a scan of payment orders directly where they were filled out – everything is done using a standard web browser.
- Bankers at over one hundred branches of Raiffeisenbank a.s. send scanned payment orders electronically to backoffice while maintaining instant overview of the current status of their processing.
- The type of payment order is recognized automatically at headquarters based on its appearance.
- After receipt, each order is checked by 4 eyes – 2 human, 2 ‘automatic’. The signature of the client is compared to the signature on record and the order is sent to subsequent systems.
To recognize handwritten text in fields and tables and identify document type, the EMC Dispatcher for InputAccel technology is used, enhanced by an extensive system for checking business rules and integration with banking systems. Scanning and transfer of documents is performed by EMC Captiva eInput software. The overall solution uses the EMC Captiva InputAccel digitization chain (workflow, load balancing, HA).
|Changes||Benefits||Cost savings more than 50 %|
|Branches equipped with scanners and the browser application for scanning payment orders|
Developing an application for OCR and data verification, including business controls and integration with banking systems
Developing the eStat application for an overview of current processing status and history
|Consistency of processing methods, elimination of vehicle collection costs & Better traceability|
Reducing the error rate of orders entered into the system, 4-eye check
Targeted responsibility, data on every step of the processing of each payment order
|Saving costs for the collection of payment orders and in other branch activities|
Time saved in typing
All scanned payment orders are processed the same day. Reduction of the operation risk of incorrect data typing
Automatic data message processing
Every day, the distraint department receives from hundreds to thousands data messages with have to be first sorted into queues (by type) and then submitted for processing. From some queues, a list of people is taken (names, ID numbers etc.) and sent to another system for processing. There are legal time limits for sending a response.
|Original state||New state|
Cost savings more than 60 %
- A considerable reduction in the time required for sorting and extraction
- Reduces the risk of failing to comply with legal deadlines, considerable savings in printing and paper costs
The use of new technologies enables T-Mobile to print the bills for its customers in color, with targeted supplementary information and other content personalised for the client. For the operator, the solution makes it possible to consolidate the production of printed and electronic documents. Using the GMC PrintNET platform enables the operator to create invoices in color which may provide attractive and easily readable messages for the customers. And that was the reason why T-Mobile launched the project. Thanks to its successful implementation, T-Mobile also became the first mobile carrier on the Czech market to send its customers’ bills with enhanced capabilities and in color. “Cooperation with Ness on the implementation of the new invoice printing platform was problem-free. We are happy that we are working with such an excellent partner who perfectly understands the specifics of the telecommunications business,” says Markéta Havrdová, T-Mobile Senior Project Manager.
We cover the entire customer’s lifecycle
- Evaluation, strategy and planning: We determine solutions to fit your needs; we identify possible benefits, problems and risks and we create a plan to achieve these objectives.
- Architecture, design and implementation: We transform this potential solution into a detailed plan to get information and streamline or enhance processes.
- Consolidation and migration: We help with a fluent switch from old portals and applications to new, more powerful solutions.
- Service management: We train the users and IT support experts. We implement the management procedures and lead the organization through the management change.
- Ten years of experience implementing EMC tools
- Dozens of successful implementations and certified specialists in document circulation management
- Combined experience from various industries – SharePoint Internet portal for a large Czech bank
- Document circulation and record services for important banking houses in the Czech Republic (ECM Documentum platform)
- Knowledge base portal and approval portal for a Czech energy group
Efficient Communication Channel
The main advantage of the Output Engine is the transformation of various input data into a single output. This allows for targeted marketing information focused on a given customer or segment. This form of communication is more economical than other types of advertising, more natural to the customer and much more efficient when it comes to the frequency of marketing reports.
Nearly all companies have to deal with the management of print output. Because these solutions are not operation-critical, however, they often use current printouts from individual internal systems, which are very difficult to further develop. When the number of printed outputs starts exceeding hundreds of thousands of documents per month, output management becomes inefficient and costly.
In such cases, a centralized solution not only justifies the resources invested, but also creates additional benefits in the forms of optimization, greater efficiency and increased usability. The outputs can also be easily enhanced with promotional and marketing messages.
- Combination of various input data into a single output
- Easy editing of output design with template design sharing
- Savings up to 20% on the costs to generate, print and send documents
- Increases the effectiveness/number of reads of a promotional message
- Easy modification of print templates for generating documents while shortening the time-to-market
Ness Technologies independently implements the Output Engine solution, which can be deployed using two technologies – GMC and EMC xPression. Our experience is based on the actual implementation of integration projects along with data cleaning and consolidation. Based on our experience and knowledge, we select the optimal solution for the client, to utilize the potential of current data as much as possible while fully respecting the client’s requirements for the future. We can also provide the service in SaaS mode. This is essentially a turn-key solution limited to receiving the customer’s data and transforming it into print outputs at the price of a service.