Development of your portal will start with strategic technical planning ensuring the maximum return on your investment into a corporate portal and reducing the risks associated with its implementation. In this phase we will help you to understand and plan:
- Selection and integration of technology
- Management of organizational and personal changes
- Smooth transition to a new generation of portals
Portals focused on information
Content, information and knowledge are the main tools of portal information strategy. Ness Technologies will help you to collect, archive, categorize and manage these tools. This will improve the productivity, communication and collaboration between teams.
Portals focused on processes or integration
We design and implement a portal infrastructure focused on the process engine (a key to these types of portals) and we ensure that the other portal features and technologies will be launched as single environment supporting your workflow requirements.
In order to provide relevant and targeted information to the right people at the right time we introduce the following components into each portal focused on information, processes or integration:
- Business information management infrastructure including taxonomy/information classification, metadata, archives and security management
- Centralized system for document/content management that allows users to search across all corporate data storages
- Integration of existing and new technology layers with your organization
- Deployment of the information portal technological platform
- Support launching the portal for all user groups across your organization
- Costs and time savings
- Focus on core business activities
- Excellent technical and support staff
- Transfer of risk
- Optimization of your business and process activities
Škoda Auto Information Portal
The main information IT portal for all employees and external workers of the company constitutes one of the vital Škoda Auto infrastructure systems. It informs more than 20,000 users about their current settings in corporate systems, about contact information, organizational classification and structure, access to applications… All of them are also entitled to enter a variety of internal requirements through electronic forms.
The portal also provides information for the managers of organizational units.
Ness Technologies experts built the solution on Microsoft.Net, LDAP and SAP technological platforms.
Publishing Subsystem Portal for the Ministry of Regional Development CZ
The objective of this solution/Internet portal is a better overview of public procurement for the contractor and easier awarding for the contracting authority.
The publishing subsystem provides information on public procurement to potential contractors and enables the public control which enhances the transparency of the procurement. The portal, run by Ness Technologies in compliance with the Public Procurement Act, has up to 10,000 unique accesses daily and the average number of users logged in at the same moment varies from 100 to 200.
Ness Technologies was awarded a prestigious prize for this solution as the winner of Microsoft Awards 2014 in the category Solution Using Windows Azure Services.
In the Czech Republic, this was the first project using the Microsoft Azure environment in the public administration. It innovatively employed the cloud solution for the state-monitored system, availability of which must be guaranteed. The solution developed by Ness can work just as quickly regardless of the current load or number of users.
Because the publication must take place within the structures given by the EU regulations, which not all entrepreneurs are familiar with, Ness experts offered the users some useful services and functions – for example searching the tenders by individually set filters or sending notifications about new relevant tenders directly to email.
The Ministry as the state guarantor performs methodical management of the public procurement process and participates in the preparation of related legislation.
- Developing user interfaces of products and web portals
- Advanced development of AJAX
- Online catalogs
- Content Management System (CMS) launching and management across all major platforms such as Documentum, Microsoft SharePoint, Liferay, ColdFusion, Flex, Flash, LAMP and others
- Web analysis and reporting
- Successful track record of significant projects
- Experience with international web portals
- Proven project management approach
- Transformation of specific business needs into appropriate solutions